|Date|| April 1913|
|Location(s)||Sejny, Russian Empire|
In April 1913 a bookkeeper named Lengs, or Lenk shot dead his wife, his 3-year-old daughter, his father-in-law, his brother-in-law, and his two nephews in Sejny, Russian Empire. The 50-year-old, who apparently acted out of jealousy, then handed himself over to police.
- ↑ Sechsfacher Mord aus Eifersucht, Die Neue Zeitung (May 3, 1913)
- ↑ Sechsfacher Mord aus Eifersucht, Reichenberger Zeitung (May 2, 1913)
- ↑ Sechsfacher Mord aus Eifersucht, Brünner Tagesbote (May 2, 1913)
- ↑ Různé zprávy - Šestinásobna vražda ze žárlivosti, Národní listy (May 2, 1913)
- ↑ Eine Familie von sieben Personen ermordet, Berliner Tageblatt (May 1, 1913) (Morgen-Ausgabe)