|Born|| ca. 1910|
|Date|| March 1938|
The 27-year-old wanted to marry a geisha, but when his parents and his older brother refused to give their permission he took a heavy knife and murdered his relatives in their sleep. After decapitating his father, mother, sister, brother, sister-in-law, six-year-old nephew, and three-year-old niece he went to the police station and confessed to the murders.
- ↑ Rebellious Artist, Time (March 28, 1938)
- ↑ Cuts off heads of 7 who bulked his marriage, Chicago Daily Tribune (March 19, 1938)
- ↑ Youth seeking revenge beheads his relatives, The Milwaukee Journal (March 18, 1938)
- ↑ Jap Youth Chops Off Heads of Seven, San Antonio Light (March 18, 1938)
- ↑ Japanese painter decapitates seven, Montana Standard (March 20, 1938)