|Date|| March 1906|
Pola was ordered by court to pay a debt to a man named Lenci. When he went to Lenci's home he wanted the entire family to be present when he repayed the debt, whereupon Lenci called his wife, sister, and three daughters. As soon as the family had gathered Pola drew a revolver and shot Lenci and the others, killing all of them. He was afterwards arrested.
- ↑ Tagesneuigkeiten - Ein Massenmörder, Salzburger Volksblatt (March 12, 1906)
- ↑ Ein sechsfacher Mörder, Siebenbürgisch-Deutsches Tageblatt (Marh 13, 1906)
- ↑ Kleine Nachrichten - Ein Korse..., Mährisch-Schlesische Presse (March 14, 1906)
- ↑ North Devon Journal (March 15, 1906) (p. 6)
- ↑ The Cornish Telegraph (March 22, 1906) (p. 3)