|Born|| ca. 1895|
|Date|| July 28, 1950|
|Target(s)||Patients at Mulago Hospital|
When visiting his dying son at the hospital, the 55-year-old first killed his own child with a knife, and then ran down the ward, fatally stabbing another ten children who were sleeping in their beds. He also killed a mother who was trying to protect her child, and wounded another woman. Obwara was arrested and charged with ten counts of murder.
- ↑ Grieved father kills 10, The Argus (July 29, 1950)
- ↑ Madman kills nine children, Aberdeen Journal (July 29, 1950)
- ↑ Slaughter in hospital, The Sunday Herald (July 30, 1950)
- ↑ Visits Dying Child; Kills 10 in Hospital Ward, Chicago Daily Tribune (July 29, 1950)
- ↑ Two More Children Die After Attacks in Hospital, Chicago Daily Tribune (July 30, 1950)
- ↑ Hospital Tragedy, The Crown Colonist Vol. 20; Crown Colonist, 1950.