|Cause of death||Shot by soldiers|
|Date|| February 22, 1932|
Hajula was a Filipino who killed ten people and wounded ten others with a shotgun in Malita, Davao del Sur, Philippines on February 22, 1932, before escaping. The Moro, who was believed to have been insane, was tracked down and killed by a posse of constabulary soldiers two days later. Among his victims was Soliman Peralta, vice president of Malita.
- ↑ Moro amuck kills 10, The New York Times (February 24, 1932)
- ↑ Moros run amok and slay ten, Los Angeles Times (February 24, 1932)
- ↑ Slaughters ten, wounds others, The Spokesman-Review (February 25, 1932)
- ↑ Philippine Moros kill 10 persons, Spokane Daily Chronicle (February 23, 1932)
- ↑ Moro killers put to death, Spokane Daily Chronicle (February 24, 1932)