|Guangzhou amok case|
|Date|| June 6, 1996|
During the night of June 6, 1996 a Chinese security guard who was only identified as Xiong and was said to be in his twenties, took a vegetable knife from his dormitory and wounded 16 people, three of them seriously, at the Qingping Market in Guangzhou, China. Among his victims were eight other guards who were under his command.
- ↑ Guard goes berserk, The Sunday Courier (June 9, 1996)
- ↑ World Briefs, The Press of Atlantic City (June 9, 1996)
- ↑ Guard injures 16 during attack, Eugene Register-Guard (June 9, 1996)
- ↑ Man goes on rampage, stabs 16 people in Chinese market, Lewiston Morning Tribune (June 9, 1996)
- ↑ International Digest, Fort Worth Star-Telegram (June 9, 1996)