|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Born|| August 18, 1970|
|Cause of death||Suicide|
|Date|| July 27, 2002|
Dragan Čedić (Serbian: Драган Чедић) (August 18, 1970, Leskovac, Serbia, former Yugoslavia – July 27, 2002) was a Serbian mass murderer.
On July 27, 2002, armed with a Zastava M70 assault rifle, he killed his wife, Biljana (28 years old) and six others in his native town Leskovac, Serbia. Four other people were seriously injured. He committed suicide shortly thereafter.
- Nenad Lukić, 31
- Biljana Čedić, 28, his wife
- Ivana Kalčić, 31, Biljana's sister
- Jelena Zdravković, 25, Biljana's sister
- Boban Zdravković, 24, Jelena Zdravković's husband
- Jelena Zlatković, 29, Biljana's neighbour
- Biserka Ristić, 48, Biljana's aunt