This is the base category for templates. Templates should be placed in appropriate subcategories.
See Project:Templates for collated information on templates.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Templates"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,725 total.
- A Case Analysis of University Shootings
- A case of mass murder: Personality disorder, psychopathology and violence mode
- A circle of distortion: The social construction of mass murder in the United States
- A clinical survey study of Latah in Sarawak, Malaysia
- A Comparative Analysis of Attempted and Completed School-Based Mass Murder Attacks
- A Comparative Analysis of North American Adolescent and Adult Mass Murderers
- A Comparative Analysis of Suicide Terrorists and Rampage, Workplace, and School Shooters in the United States From 1990 to 2010
- A comparison of Amok and other homicide in Laos
- A Contribution to the Psychology of "Latah"
- A Cross-Cultural Review of Sudden Mass Assault by a Single Individual in the Oriental and Occidental Cultures
- A Cross-National Assessment of Media Reactions and Blame Finding of Student Perpetrated School Shootings
- A Female Mass Murder
- A Futile Game: On the Prevalence and Causes of Misguided Speculation about the Role of Violent Video Games in Mass School Shootings
- A History of Violence in the Schools
- A literature review on family murder
- A Malay crosscultural worldview and forensic review of amok
- A Mass Killing in New Zealand
- A Psychiatric Study of a Violent Mass Murderer
- A Psycho-Social Analysis of Mass Murder
- A Retrospective Study on Rampage School Shootings: Considerations for School-Based Threat Assessment Teams
- A Seriously Flawed Theory of School Rampages
- A Study of Mental Derangement in Africans, and an Attempt to Explain its Peculiarities, More Especially in Relation to the African Attitude to Life
- A Thesis on Two Tropical Neuroses (Amok and Latah) Peculiar to Malaya
- A “Bloody Epidemic”: Whiteness and Family Murder in Late Apartheid South Africa
- Aaron Sledge
- Dalmacio Abad
- Abbas al-Baqir Abbas
- Abbas Khan
- Abd el Maleck
- Abdallah Ahmed Yahia Zeid Ghassan
- Abdul Emir Khalaf Sabhan
- Abdul Gaalit Saadawi
- Abdul Hafeez Bhatti
- Abdul-Fattah Saleh Ali Al-Ghamri
- Abdullah Ahmed Barkani
- Abdullah Mulla and Badsha Mahommed Gool
- About the Relevance of Phantasy for the Genesis of School Shootings
- Ernesto Abuloc
- Lorne J. Acquin
- Adam Lanza
- Adolescent Masculinity, Homophobia, and Violence - Random School Shootings, 1982-2001
- Adolescent mass shootings
- Adolescents expressing school massacre threats online
- Aeronautical Mass Murder
- Aggression, Gewalt, Amok, Stalking
- Ahmed Gul
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.