|Born|| ca. 1954|
|Date|| May 26, 1990|
Dugay, who was assigned to a radar station in Ilocos Norte, was resting after guard duty, but for unknown reasons the 36-year-old emerged from his room with an M-16 assault rifle and opened fire at mourners who were attending a wake for one of his colleagues in a nearby house.
Among those killed were a retired lieutenant, and five civilians, as well as an airman who died in hospital, while two airmen and ten civilians were wounded. At least two of the wounded may have succumbed to their injuries later on.
- ↑ Airman runs amok, kills seven, New Straits Times (May 28, 1990)
- ↑ Filipino airman kills 7, wounds 12, The News (May 28, 1990)
- ↑ Gunman kills 7, injures 12, Eugene Register-Guard (May 28, 1990)
- ↑ Filipino airman kills seven, wounds 12 at wake, AP (May. 27, 1990)
- ↑ Filipino airman runs amok and kills nine at funeral, The Straits Times (May 28, 1990)