|Born|| ca. 1971|
|Date|| January 1, 1990|
|Weapon(s)||Remington Model 552 BDL semi-automatic rifle|
That night the 18-year-old student had a dispute with his best friend at a New Year's party at a club in Ungbo for taking the side of a girl he was angry at. Feeling betrayed he went home to retrieve a semi-automatic rifle, and then returned with the intention to kill all attendants of the party and commit suicide afterwards.
In two rooms on the first floor he shot three women and four men, including his own brother, who was wounded by a shot through the cheek. While walking downstairs to the living room he shot a fourth woman. He had fired eleven rounds and hit all of his victims in the head. Three men and two women died at the scene, while two other women succumbed to their injuries in hospital. His courage failing him to commit suicide Klemmensen then went home to sleep, where he was later arrested by police.
- Henrik Barnabassen, 34
- Kathrine Broberg, 18
- Paarnannguaq Godtfredsen, 26
- Jakob Grønvold, 18
- Tove Isaksen, 19
- Bibiane Kristiansen, 29
- Egede Tittusen, 33
Wounded was Kristian Klemmensen, 22.
Bryld, Tine & Kløvedal Helweg, Pernille: Abel; Gyldendal, 1992. ISBN 9788700125483
- ↑ Gunman held after 5 die in Eskimo village shooting spree, The Deseret News (January 2, 1990)
- ↑ 7 Die in Greenland's Bloodiest Mass Shooting; Suspect Held, Los Angeles Times (January 2, 1990)
- ↑ Danish Student's Rampage Leaves 7 Dead, St. Louis Post-Dispatch (January 3, 1990)
- ↑ Ingen prøveløsladelse til Abel, Sermitsiaq (January 29, 2009)
- ↑ Ingen prøveløsladelse til syv-dobbelt morder, Kalaallit Nunaata Radioa (June 14, 2011)